BVMW – YOUR EXPORT SUPPORT IN POLAND, SWITZERLAND AND GERMANY
ONE OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST SME ORGANIZATIONS, THE GERMAN BVMW IS NOW ALSO REPRESENTED IN POLAND, SWITZERLAND AND 30 OTHER COUNTRIES!
BVMW invites you to upcoming events:
If you are interested in BVMW current events and would like to have access to exclusiv market information about Poland, Germany or Switzerland, we invite you to subscribe to our free BVMW Newsletter.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to join our mailing list.
bvmw – REPRESENTATION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs):
- are 99 % of all registered companies in Germany
- create 70 % of all working places
- generate 80 % of places for professonial education
- are the driving force of the German exonomy
- create 75 % of all patents
SMEs are a crucial part of the business environment, if you would like to build or strengthen your position in Germany, Switzerland or Poland, become a part of the biggest network of SMEs.
BVMW allows you to take advantage of international networking!
Members od BVMW will receive:
- Business relations: the possibility establish and consolidate business relations; e.g.: establishment of cooperation with business partners (client, distribution, supplier).
- Personal contact: thanks to a network of over 300 regional offices in Germany, each offering entrepreneurs the possibility of personalized service by a personal partner. Each BVMW Area Manager supports new projects and is always on the lookout for new business opportunities. Personal partners will intercede on your behalf in dealings with administrative authorities, banks, insurances and other official bodies.
- Communication platform: the BVMW provides its members with a platform for public relations work on the national and international level. With more than 2,000 events and seminars each year, the BVMW offers its members excellent opportunities to acquire information, as well as to establish and expand business contacts. Up-to-date information on new legislature, government regulations and decisions guarantee business members the essential competitive advantage.
- Know-how transfer: the possibility of experience exchange and taking advantage of practical knowledge of SMEs from not only Germany but and all over the world, through international tuitions and participations in trade forums.
- Global relations: the possibility to establish relations with German organisations and numerous associations around the world, which have signed cooperative agreements with BVMW. Those are local partners from one of our 16 offices located all over the world, incl. Western Europe, China, Japan, India, Brazil and South Africa.
- Professional Support: a network of experienced advisers in Germany; proven by member companies and recommended by other members of BVMW. It consists of more than 1.000 expert auditors, tax advisors, lawyers and consultants.
Join us within the BVMW!